Countdown to Inbound: HubSpot’s Inbound Conference 2013
If you’re a marketer you know how the industry likes to have a good time. And Inbound marketers are no exception. The Genusync team is off to Boston August 19th – 22nd for the annual HubSpot Inbound Conference and we couldn’t be more excited!
Not only do we get to experience the historic city of Boston, we get to mingle with HubSpot users from across the globe and partake in some Boylston street parties. Oh, and get access to a free concert by One Republic!
The list goes on and on so we’ve condensed it to the top things we’re looking forward to during the HubSpot Inbound Conference. Don’t fret if you aren’t attending Inbound and the conference hashtag of #inbound2013.
- Learning from other HubSpotters – We specialize in providing HubSpot’s marketing automation software to its clients and is looking forward to learning from others who use the robust marketing tool. The conference is organized around workshops, success stories and advanced training sessions all geared towards helping HubSpot users become HubSpot experts.
- Being in the same room as Seth Godin – One of our favorite authors, Seth Godin is the best-selling author of 17 books and is referred to as “America’s greatest marketer”. It’s simply an honor to be in the same room as him and take away what are always inspiring tidbits of knowledge.
- Learning the secret ingredients of better marketing from Rand Fishkin – The CEO of Moz (formerly known as SEOmoz), Rand brings an understanding of search engine optimization to the conference like no other. To learn from him in person and to hear him speak about SEO will truly be a rewarding experience for any online marketer.
- Visiting the Harvard Campus – Need we say more? I’m coming back with a t-shirt. And perhaps also a coffee mug.
- The Boylston Street parties – The only unfortunate part of this conference is their street party is being held on Tuesday which is the first day of the conference. It promises to be a night of awesome parties and networking. Just don’t make it too awesome.
- A free One Republic Concert – I love One Republic and can’t wait to see them in concert. #bonus.
- Boston Duck Tours – What’s a business trip without a little sightseeing? The team will head out to take a Boston Duck Tour up the Charles River. These aquatic terrain vehicles seamlessly slip in-and-out of the river on to land, giving tourists a truly unique experience of Boston.
- Restaurants galore – Italian, Spanish, American, French – Boston has a wide range of food to choose from. Mistral, Island Creek Oyster Bar, and Figs have all been recommended. Any suggestions? At any rate, the Genusync team will not go hungry.